01 October 2006

Sunday Service

Sunday Service

This morning,I woke up at 6.30am and Winston woke up 5 minutes earlier than me.We started to preapre and left the house at about 7.15am.We took bus 900 to Woodlands Regional Interchange and took MRT to Jurong East as miting my friends at the entrance outside Popular at Jurong East.I mit them 8am and we walked down to wait for the bus to came and fetch us to the service.

Today service was 'Family Magic' and it was interesting as Diamond can change to Pst Nina and the red colour big bible book can take out a bottle of mineral water and many more....

At the end of the service,my friends give their hearts to Jesus and I was so happy.Thank God for touching their hearts and soften their hearts.Thank God.I love You,Lord.

After the service,we went to the food-court to have our lunch and went back to Hall 9 as there is Carnival for children and Winston played. At around 1.25pm,we stopped and went home.We took the shuttle bus to Expo MRT.

We took MRT back to Jurong East and changed train to Woodlands while Steven followed me while my another friend went back home.

After sending Winston back home,Steven and I went to Orchard and walked till 9pm and took bus 190 to Bukit Panjang and I changed bus 187 back to Woodlands and I reached home around 10.20pm.

I slept at 3am.

No comments: