30 September 2006

Saturday Event

Saturday Event

This morning,I woke up at 11.15am and prepared to go out as miting Jun at 1pm at Marina Parade,Touch Community(TC) outside the enterance.At 11.45am,Jun called me and asked me whether I woke up anot,and told me that she is working and ended work at 1pm and told me to mit at 1.30pm instead of 1pm.

I left home at 12pm and took bus 900 to Woodlands Regional Interchange to change bus 966 to Marina Parade.

Wow...raining heavily sia...and the bus travelled very slow.I reached Marina Parade at 1.20pm and walked to 7-11 to buy magazine'Hot Stuff" for James and walked to TC and waited for Jun to come.

While waiting for Jun,I called Tine and chat with her for about 20 minutes and asked her to call me and we coutinued to chat till Jun came.

After Jun came,I put down the phone with Tine and went with Jun to do voluntery work.We took lift up to level 3 and saw them have already started.Some of them doing lanterns while others doing mooncakes.Jun helped them doing mooncakes while I helped them doing lanterns with Kellyn as I have hurt my right wrist and can't really helped in doing the mooncakes.

About 3.30pm,I went to helped the Intelligent Disable people doing the mooncake asking them to turn the dough into a circle and helped them putting the ingredients into the dough and asked them to press down the dough and put them into the pan and make shade out of it.

After the making,we had a break before the service started.First started with Praise and Worship,after which is the guessing words and it ended.

It was fun.After the service,we packed up the place and we left the place.Jun and I went to the hawker center to eat 'Dim Sum' and Jun blessed me for the food.During eating,Jun asked me if I needed a blouse and I replied her 'No'.She told me that God proomed her.

After finishing,we went to Parkway Parade for shopping.We walked to level 2 and Jun and I saw the figures and we stopped.Jun bought 1 figure and sat down to paint for her girlfriend's wedding which is next Saturday.She painted the figure and I helped her washed the brush.Jun even asked me to chose 1 to paint but in the end, I did not chose 1 to paint as my hand.

At about 7 plus in the evening,we had to leave the place but Jun had not finished the painting and she will contiune tommorrow.We walked to the entrance and walked up the bridge to the other side of the road waiting for Andrew as they were going to Woodlands to see Jun's parents for dinner.They sent me home to Woodlands.

Thank God for the blessing.I reached home at about 8.30pm,just in time for the show,'I'm not stupid 2'.Haha....

No comments: