02 September 2006

OUTING

OUTING


Today is Friday and it is Happy Teachers' Day.

P/S:To all the teachers: Happy Teacher's Day!!!

Today,I whole day staying at home till evening time,then I went out.So happy,we went to Jurong East to eat LJS.Wow...that's a long time since we had it together.And also the Japanese 'tuo fu' and we ate so happily. Yummy!!! Yummy!!!

After which, I went to gappy's house to watch VCD and while watching, I suddenly had a headache and took medicine at gappy's house. After awhile, I slept at gappy's house. Wow...long time no slept at gappy's house. Haha... So warm and I slept till 12.30am and woke up.

I packed my things and took bus 502 back home as while I was waiting for bus 334, I did not see the bus 334 coming and I missed the bus and it was 12.45am so I walked to the front bus stop and took bus 502 as I was very tired. After I had dropped down my bus stop, I went to 7-11 to buy drinks as I was thirsty. I Reach home at around 1.10am. Haha...

After I reached home, I tried to online and played Solitaire Showdown in MSN with my friend, JIAJIA. I kept connecting in as my MSN got problem. At last, we did played a few games.

Oh dear, It's already 4.30am and I can't sleep. Haiz... Today, I slept too much le till now still wide awake. Haha...

Dear God,I prayed that You will grant me a good and nice sleep after I finished my blogging. Thank You, my Lord. In Jesus name, I pray. Amen!!!

No comments: