27 September 2006

Outing with Anni

Outing with Anni

Today,I supposed to meet Anni at 1.13pm at Toa Payoh control station but I was late so I messaged Anni that I maybe late as my handphone charger was spoil in the afternoon.

In the end,I reached Toa Payoh at 1.45pm and was miting Jun at 1.30pm at Toa Payoh bus interchange outside the bread talk.As for Anni,she will be miting us at 2pm.

About 2pm,Jun and I went to the food-court called Gourment Pardise,i think so ba,beside the McDonald.

After having our lunch,Jun had to go back as she had a meeting at 2.45pm.Meeting after another meeting.

Dear God bless my sista,Jun,strengthen her.In Jesus name I pray.Amen

After finished our lunch and left only Anni and I,we decided to go to Orchard to walk and when we reached Orchard,we walked to Taka and saw one of the FCBC member,hee...sorry ah.forget her name.

After which,Anni and I went up to Taka and decided to see Mandy as she works there but she was not in the store and I called her handphone but she did not pick up.Thought she off and was sleeping.

After which,we went to Taka shopping center the basement 1 to walk through the atrium as full of Mooncakes as Mooncake Festival is coming soon.After which,we went into Taka shopping center to buy ice-cream ay $2.80 for a small cup.

I chose 'Villian flavour' while Anni chose 'Dark Chocolate flavour'.

We walked outside Taka and while we walking to the traffic lights,we exchanged some of our ice-cream.Anni asked if there is any good show shown in the cinema but I said I'm not so sure and why don't we go and take a look.

So we walked to Plaza Sing to see if there is any good show.In the end,we watched R21 show which is 'Imagine Me and You'.It's quite a nice show.It's about a couple marry and known a lady at their wedding and the lady is a lesbian...After which the wife in love with the lesbian... others...go and watch the ending....Don't tell you..Haha...but you must be 21 years and above wor...

After the show,we went back home by train.I reached home around 7.45pm.

No comments: