28 October 2006

Bugis-bible study

At about 3pm,I went out of my house and took bus 98 to Lakeside MRT.Before going to take bus,I went to 7-11 to buy sweets and saw Theresa,my manager and she asked me when can I work?I told her that I now rushing for projects and can't work.

After that,I went off and took bus to Lakeside MRT.When I reached Bugis,it was about 3.50pm and I saw the time and it was still early,thought of going to Arcade Center to play till Jun came. But she reached early then me and she messaged me that she was arrived and walking to Mac.
She messaged me that she feel like cutting her hair short.

Haiz...can't play...So in the end,I went to meet her and we went to buy Mandy's present.After which,we walked to level 3,the EDGE there to walk and we walked to 'Moonson' and Jun went in for a hair cut while I went down to Arcade Center to play.In the end,I played $4.50.Amazing...as mostly I will played around $10 for an hour as Jun finished at about an hour as she waited for the stylist for about half an hour.How I know?She told me when I came up and looked for her.

After that,I called Yilin as she was not here yet but I called her and she off her handphone and I messaged her hoping she will reply but she did not reply me so Jun and I walked to 'Ah Chew Dessert' to had dessert and had our bible study.

Jun talked about James 2.It's about 2 things in James.

1.Sin
2.Faith and Works

James2:19 --> You believe that there is one God. You do well. Even the demons believe -- and tremble!

Our body is the temple of God so must take care of it.

We also talk about Joshua 2:1-10.We talk about the 2 men being sent out to spy out the land. The rest of scriptures from verse 11-24, Jun asked me to go back and study.
Rahab Hides the Spies

Jos 2:1 -->Now Joshua the son of Nun sent out two men from Acacia Grove (Hebrew Shittim) to spy secretly, saying,"Go, view the land, especially Jericho."So they went, and came to the house of a harlot (Prositute) named Rahab, and lodged there.
Jos 2:2 -->And it was told the king of Jericho, saying,"Behold, men have come here tonight from the children of Israel to search out the country."
Jos 2:3 -->So the king of Jericho sent to Rahab, saying,"Bring out the men who have come to you, who have entered your house, for they have come to search out all the country."

Jos2:4 -->Then the woman took the two men and hid them. So she said,:Yes, the men came to me, but I did not know where they were from.
Jos2:5 -->"And it happened as the gate was being shut, when it was dark, that the men went out. Where the men went I do not know; pursue them quickly, for you may overtake them."
Jos2:6 -->(But she had brought them up to the roof and hidden them with the stalks of flax, which she had laid in order on the roof.)

Jos2:7 -->Then the men pursued them by the road to the Jordon, to the fords. And as soon as those who pursued them had gone out, they shut the gate.
Jos2:8 -->Now before they lay down, she came up to them on the roof.
Jos2:9 -->and said to the men:" I know that the LORD has given you the land, that the terror of you has fallen on us, and that all the inhabitants of the land are fainthearted because of you.
Jos2:10 -->"For we have heard how the LORD dried up the water of the Red Sea for you when you came out of Egypt, and what you did to the two kings of the Amorites, Sihon and Og, whom you utterly destroyed.
After finished bible study,it was about 7.35pm and Priscillia called me and asked me about going to Bugis with her.I told her that "Ya hor,I forget about it."After which,Andrew came and fetched Jun back and they wanted to give me a lift but in the end,I walked to the other side,Bugis Street, to meet Priscillia.
P/S: Andrew and Jun,thanks...
When I mit Priscillia at the traffic lights,it was about 7.50pm and we walked to the building opposite the chinese temple. We took lift to the 17th floor and I waited outside for Priscillia as she had to tell something like testi for the group.After awhile,she went in,she came out and said that her senior called me to go in and I went in and sat there playing Priscillia's handphone game.
Before I left the house,her senior asked me of my handphone and I gave her.Her senior name is Geraldine born in 1981.Haha... They ended at about 9.30pm and Priscillia and I went down to have my dinner as I was hungry. After finish eating,we walked to back and saw her Senior as Priscillia miting her senior to go back together.
After that, we walked together to the MRT station and Priscillia and her senior took bus home while I took train back home. I reached home at about 11.50pm. I slept at about 2-3am.

No comments: