20 October 2006

Shocking PSI

This morning,at 6am,the PSI is 101,7am is 102,8am is 103,9am is 103,10am is 101,11am is 97,12pm is 95,1pm is 92,2pm is 92,3pm is 93,4pm is 91.

This morning,I was so shocked as this morning PSI was quite high and it started to increase. Thank God at 11am,it went down and down till 2pm it increase by 1 and at 4pm it went down by 2.

This whole day in school,I was in the com room.From 8am-10am,I was at the Smart Room 4 for CDP(Career Development Program) where it was at 2nd floor,near the red lockers and after which,I went down to 1st floor to com room at B6101 for my OIT lesson from 10am-12pm.

But today our OIT lesson ended at 11.35am,it was early after which I went to buy MilkShake, corn flavour.After that,Wai Wai,Hazel,Mary,Jia Jia,Tine and I walked past the POD room and Cherish knocked the class panel and I looked up to her and after awhile,Mrs Ang called Mary in and after that we all went in and talked for awhile.After the lesson,Bei Bei went off first as she had things on while Hannah,nobody know where she is or go to as she did not inform any of us not even Mary...

After that,we walked out of the school and I suddenly had a grastic as I was hungry till grastic lol so we went to IMM,Burger King to had our meals and after our meals,Tine and I went to Aikra to have my DVD player repair.While,Hazel,Mary and Wai Wai still at B.K as for Jia Jia,she did not join us as she has things on.

After I brought the DVD player to repair,Tine went to MRT station as she went to meet her friends while I went back to IMM as Mary,Hazel and Wai Wai were at Daiso and I joined them.

We left the place at about 2.55pm taking the shuttle bus to Jurong East.Wai Wai took bus 197 back home while Mary,Hazel and I went to take bus 335 back home.When I was in the bus,I slept in the bus 335 as I was very tired.

When I reached the bus stop,Hazel waked me up.Thanks Hazel!!!

When I was at my house down stair opening letter box,mummy came back and we went to take lift together.I reached home at around 3.30pm.

No comments: