24 October 2006

Go out in the morning

Today,after I woke up at 7.30am,I can't go back to sleep so I online and played game and after some times,Cherish online and I chatted with her awhile before I went to bath and get ready to go out.

At 11am,I went out of my house and waited for the bus till I had to messaged 'Daddy' that I will be late and asked him to go eat first.When I reached Harbour Front,I called 'daddy' as there is 2 ways,1 way to Harbour Front and another way going to Vivo City.'Daddy' said that it is Harbour Front so I went to meet him and had lunch with him.

When I reached Banquet,he had finished his lunch and I went to order my lunch.After 45 minutes,'daddy'went back to work while I walked to Vivo City to walk and see around.

When I was at VivoMart,Gaint,I called Tine as I was bored,alone walking there.

At about 3.15pm,I walked back to Harbour Front and looked for 'daddy' and stayed there for awhile.At about 4pm,I left the shop and went to MRT station to go City Hall as miting Pris, 5.30pm.

When I reached City Hall,it was 4.30pm and I sat down at the staircase doing my "crossword puzzle book".After which,I stood up and lied on the railing and I closed my eyes and slept for awhile and woke up and sat down and continued to sleep.

At about 5.30pm,Pris came and we walked to take bus to Millian Walk(M.W) and had our dinner at Long John Silver,LJS.

After dinner,I went to TS and bought a VCD at $4(Nett Price) while Pris went to washroom.

After which,Pris and I walked back to M.W and Pris together with me waited for the shuttle bus before Pris went to take her bus 107 back home.

Pris,thanks for waiting with me for the shuttle bus.

The shuttle bus took me to City Hall Mrt and I took train to Chinese Garden and took bus 335 back home. I reached home at about 8.30pm and online and do my things.

Haha...today is the earliest day,I'm back home.Hehe...

No comments: