12 October 2006

Going J.P alone

This morning,I woke up at around 12pm and after awhile,I went back to sleep again till around 3pm and then woke up and went to prepare to go Jurong Point alone.

I waited for the shuttle bus at 3.45pm and baord the bus and reached J.P at 4.05pm and I went to Courts at 2nd level to pay my laptop bills.After which,I went up to level 3 to the aracade center to play for awhile and then went to Mac to buy things at student's price and upgrade the meals.It costs $4.65.

After which,I went to take bus 198 back home.When I reached my house downstair,I went to open up my letter box and sat down and read the newsletter.While reading it,I saw Jia Ying and we chatted awhile and then she went back to have her dinner and I still sat down there for awhile.

After which,I went up home and reached home around 6 plus.

No comments: