19 October 2006

Oh dear,it's increasing...

Oh Dear,the PSI is so scary today as it's up and down.The PSI from morning 6am is 65, 7am is 64, 8am is 64, 9am is 63, 10am is 61, 11am is 63, 12pm is 75, 1pm is 93, 2pm is 106, 3pm is 113, 4pm is 113, 5pm is 107, 6pm is 97, 7pm is 89, 8pm is 90, 9pm is 94.

In the morning,the weather was fine and clear.In the afternoon, 12pm, the PSI went up abit and then it shoots up so high during 2pm-5pm,as it rised up to 100 and over and at 6pm,it went down.Thank God but only for 2 hours and it slowly rised up.

Hopefully,it will go down in the late night.I'm now not feeling so well as just now suddenly can't breathe for awhile after which I rested awhile and I'm ok.Thank God for the healing power.

I pray that my sis,Jun will be well,no blocked nose.I pray that my sis,Yilin will be fine,no headache for her in the morning and Joy will be fine,no backache for her.I pray that God's healing power be upon them.In Jesus name,I pray.Amen.

I also would like to pray for my sis and friends who are not well.Lord,I pray that Your healing power be upon them,heal all their discomfort.In Jesus name I pray,Amen.

Oh Dear,now 10pm,and the PSI is shooting up to 97.

Now,my throat is giving me problem,and my eyes is in pain..Oh dear,God,let Your healing power be upon me.In Jesus name I pray,Amen.

No comments: