13 October 2006

Going to take Passport At ICA,Lavender

This afternoon, I went to bath at 3pm and after bathing. I went to Lavender to collect my passport. I waited for the bus 98A to come and alighted at Lakeside MRT and boarded the train and rode to Lavender.

I reached Lavender at 4.15pm and went to ICA building level 2 to take queue ticket and my number is 0981. I waited till around 6.45pm and went to take train back to Woodlands as I going to stay at my grandma house.

While waiting for the number to be called, 'Daddy' called me and we talked about Sunday, church service. He also told me that Sunday, by hook or by crook, we must meet as it's an important day for us.

Actually, till now, I still wonder what important day is it for both of us!!!

While it was about my turn, Joy called me and we chatted for awhile before my turn came and I was at the counter 21.

While traveling to Woodlands, mummy called me and asked where am I and I told her that I was at Admirality and about to reach Woodlands.

I reached my grandma house at about 8pm and had my dinner.

Today is Billy Seow's birthday, my cousin.Haha...

Happy Birthday to You, Billy. May your dreams come true and stay hard!!!

Today is also my friends' birthday, Pei Ling and Jerry Lin.

Happy birthday to You, Pei Ling. May your dreams come true and enjoy the day!!!
Happy birthday to You, Jerry. May your dreams come true and God bless you.

No comments: