02 October 2006

The starting of the week

Starting of the week

Today,I woke up at 11am and had a wash up and ate my breakfast and after which I went to rest in the living room and slept in the living room.After awhile,I woke up and walked into the room and slept till 3pm and woke up.

After which,I on the laptop and chatted with Tine.At about 5.30pm,I went to bath and messaged Gappy and wanted to return her the CD,'How Great is Our God.' I mit Gappy at the Woodlands MRT 1st cabin and we went to Jurong East IMM(International Maga Mart).After which we went to LJS(Long John Silver).

After finished the food,we walked back to Gappy house and I then took bus 198 to Boon Lay,Jurong Point,to meet Steven as passing him the VCD of 'the magic of love' and yesterday phamplet.

After passing him the things,I walked back with Steven to his house bus-stop and took bus 99 back home.I reached home at about 11.15pm.

No comments: