15 October 2006

Last day of Holiday

Last night,as usual,can't breathe and sleep.Very difficult in breathing and I struggled till around 3-4am then I dozed off to sleep and at 6am,my alarm rang and I was awaken up by the alarm and went to bath.About 6.20am,I called 'Daddy'to wake up as we are going to church for service together.

I called till he off his handphone and I was like "HUH',he off his handphone?

After which,about 7.30am,I called his house and I think is his parents answer the phone.Around 7.30am,'daddy' called my handphone and he was up and went to prepare.

I mit him at Jurong East Control Station and he arrived at about 8am.I saw Law at Jurong East and he called me while we both went down to control station as I was waiting for 'daddy' and Law was looking for Jie Ying.

'Daddy' gave me a present for my trip to China on 25 Nov 2006 and I was told by him that I can't open up the present till 24 Nov 2006,I can only open just before I boarded the plane.

Thanks 'daddy' for the present and took me out for shopping trip.Haha...I do enjoy,hope that you also enjoy.@)

About 8am,'daddy' had arrived and we took train to Expo and when we reached Tenah Merah, and waiting for the train to close the door,I saw gappy and Law in the train and 'daddy' and I went to call them and chatted for awhile and when we reached Expo,it was already 9am and 'daddy' and I started to run,"Ma La Song".HAHA...:-)

When we reached hall 9,we were already late for 10 minutes and we went to look for Jun and we sang 1 praise song and then worship songs.

After the service ended,while Andrew was talking to 'daddy'.Jun prayed for me.After which, 'daddy' and I went to Orchard and walked and also had our lunch and after which,we went to Suntec as 'daddy',Pizza Hut called him and asked him about something about payroll.

So we walked from Orchard to Suntec and while we walked to Suntec,we had shopping. 'Daddy' brought 1 white polo tee for his first day of work tommorrow at Robinson,Hangten, and the polo tee supposed cost $19 and discount to $16 and I had the discount card for Hangten and 10% discount again so in total the polo tee cost $14.40.After which,we contiuned our walk and reached Suntec at about 4pm and 'daddy' and his manager went to office and talked while I went for a walk at Suntec alone.

At about 4.45pm, 'daddy' called my handphone and asking where am I?I told him that I was at the aracade center and I played $0.50 for the game and saw 'daddy' was here and I went out of the aracde center to meet him and we went to Raffles City to drink coffee at Starbuck.

At the starbuck,I saw brother Victor but I did not called him as he was there reading paper.

At about 6.30pm,we went off the Starbuck and went to take train to Jurong East for me as I miting my gappy for dinner while 'daddy' went to Boon Lay Mrt as he went to his friend's house for Pizza Party.

I miting gappy at 7pm but she came at about 8pm and I was straved to death. After which,we went to Jurong East Enteriment foodcourt to had our dinner.As usual,I ordered my favourite Korean Food,Kimchye chie at $5.While gappy ordered Yong Tuo Fu @ $3.20.

After we had finished our dinner,I saw Sally and her family eating their dinner beside us. Sally was used to be my boss when I was working at child-care center.

After which,gappy and I went to arcade center at Jurong East and we played 2 games of throwing basketball and after which,we took bus 334 to her house there and I took bus 187 back to Woodlands.

I reached home at 10.45pm and I had a quick bath and came out of the bathroom and online and started to write my blog.

No comments: