25 October 2006

Family Problem

Today,I was supposed to work as my boss messaged me but I rejected her.

Today,when I reached home,I told my mum that I wana go buy shoe after I get my pay.My mum passed me her money and told me to return her the money after the change,she said she had no money.Then I asked her,father no give?She said no.

Haiz...again and again?Why.Why.Why my family is like that?I hate it...I just hate my father no matter what!!!So pissed off...

Now is that all my mind is thinking of the matter...How to get rid of it???

Haiz...very vexed ah!!Feel like going back to smoking or ask my friend out for a drink till I drunk.But too bad,my friend is sick...otherwise will call them out and drink like hell...

Can't smoke as I have no cig and if I buy,what am I going to do with the rest??

Can anyone tell me what am I suppose to do?

God,tell me what am I going to do now???I really don't know what to do...always like that! When is it going to end??

I hate this type of life,suxing life...

God,can I depend on You?You are a good God to me.Your love showers me with hope and future.I wana to be with You forever...I wana to be where You are!!!!

Need You here

I need You here
I need You here
You're like the rain that falls
Fall on this heart and make me new
I look to You

I look to You
You're King above the earth
And You have put Heaven in my heart

I only want to be where You are
Holy. Holy is the Lord
King of Glory
Forever, Saviour of the world

Though the mountains may be moved
And fall into the raging sea
You'll never let me fall
You hold me in You nail-scarred hands

No comments: