04 October 2006

Can't sleep in the night

Can't sleep in the night

Last night,I played game,Solitaire Showdown with my classmate,Jia Li,we call her Jia Jia, on MSN till 4plus in the morning.Then we stopped the game and she went offline and when I laid on the bed,I can't sleep so I walked to my table and see if Jia Jia online not but she offline.

Haiz...So i went into Church website to look and many more...After which,around 5am,I went to off my light of my room and contiuned to play my com.I played till around 6am and left it away on my MSN and went to sleep.

I slept till around 1pm in the afternoon and woke up and rested on my bed for awhile and contiuned to prepare to go to work.

I reached work at 2.45pm as I had not fully waken up.

During my work,I really want to thank God for providing me strength to carry on with my work.

I worked till 11pm and went home.Reach home around 12.30am.

No comments: