18 October 2006

Back In Jurong

This morning,I did not go for morning class at 8am as it's the period of 'Care' and it's Mrs Ang lesson.I woke up at 6.50am and went to prepare for going to school as my next lesson is SSG,Ms Chin lesson.After which is TKS,Mrs Ang lesson again.

I mit Bei Bei at Bukit Panjang on the way to school.I sent her the bus plate no. 432 U and we together went to school by bus 963.We reached bus-stop at 8.55am and miting Tine at the bus-stop.

Today,lesson is quite ok lol.

At 10.30am,Ms Chin let us go off and Bei Bei,Jia Jia,Tine and I went to have our breakfast and lunch as we were very hungry.

At 12pm,it's our lunch time and I did not eat together with Jia Jia,Tine and Bei Bei.After that,our lesson starts at 1pm-4pm,3 hrs of lesson.

Hannah went off first and did not inform us only Mary know it.

After my lesson,near the school gate,I saw Wen Ting and chatted with her for awhile.After that, Wai Wai crossed the traffic to opposite take bus while Bei Bei,Jia Jia,Mary,Hazel,Tine and I went to take bus.Bei Bei and Jia Jia took bus 105 while we took bus 99 back home.

Today,I going to stay at Jurong till Friday.I reached home at about 5pm and after awhile went to bath and went down to liminate my result slip at $2.

No comments: