21 October 2006

Happening at my grandma house

I stayed at my uncle house till around 6.45pm,then my 2 cousins and I walked back to my grandma house and had our dinner.Before dinner,I was alright and nothing happened.

At about 9pm,I suddenly sneezed and sneezed till my grandma told me that my mummy scold me and I was like 'HUH!why she scold me?'My grandma replied that I did not call my mummy and my mummy wonder where am I?So immediately I called my house and asked my mummy why she scold me?She said that she not free to call me and she also having flu.I told my grandma and you know what she replied?Haha...

She in return said that my mummy passed the germs to me and I told my mummy and she said that got so power mei...Haha...

I wana laugh but I kept sneezing that I can't laugh.After that I put down the phone with my mummy and went to had a warm bath.

After which,I online wanting to do my work but no mood to do it now.

No comments: