31 October 2006

Mandy's Birthday & Stress over Projects

This morning,I still late for school even when yesterday night,I slept early at around 12.30am. I lied on my bed at 11.30pm and tossed and turned around till I sleep.

I woke up at about 7.15am and rushed to preapare to go school.I reached school at 8.30am when the class started at 8am.

At 10am,it's Mrs Ang period and she saw our attendance and she called me to write love letter, in a way of explaination of why you are late for class and how to impove in it.As I did not know what to write,Hazel wrote for me.Thanks Hazel...

Today,we have 3 hours of break from 11am-2pm and we went out of the school to Jurong East Enteriment to have our lunch and celebrating Hazel and Tine birthday as Hazel's birthday is today while Tine is on 6 Nov.On 6 Nov,some of us will not be able to come as of 'O' level so we celebrate it early.We took bus 52.

Happy Birthday To You,Hazel.

After which,we went to Popular for awhile before going back to have our OIT lesson.We reached school by bus 105 and reached at 2.10pm.Almost late for class...

During lesson,Mrs Ang came in and called the Giodano Scholars to talk about the ceremony which held on 10 Nov and damn idoit lol...I had to bring one of my parents or guardian down to sign something lol...

I told Mrs Ang that above 21 years old still need to bring parents down?Mrs Tay in return replied that when you are a students,we treat you as a students in their eyes.I told them that my parents are working even my guardian.Then I told Mrs Ang to check about the age thing of bringing parents down.Within 5 minutes,Mrs Ang came in and said that I had to bring my parents down.Damn lol...Don't know whether she got check not.DAMN IDOIT....So unhappy and vexed over this thing.

After school,which ended at 4pm and we delayed till around 4.30pm.I took bus 99 back home with Hazel,Mary and Tine as I neede to bring jacket down to City Hall as miting Jun and Mandy as today,it's also Mandy's birthday.

Happy Birthday to You,Mandy.

After I reached home,I took my jacket down and went straight out of my house to take bus 98 to Lakeside Mrt and took train to City Hall to meet Jun at 5.45pm.

After the celebrating,Mandy went to meet her friend while Jun and I went to City Hall station opposite to walk and Jun bought 2 clothes and it's Local Designers and is at level 1,the Deyline and the other is at 2 level,the Nicholas.After that,we walked back took train back.

Jun went back to office at Toa Payoh while I went back home to Jurong.I took the train which is North line together with Jun.We talked about my school and Mrs Ang and also late attendance.When she started to talk, almost whole class went to either sleep or listening to music or doing their own things.As for me,I either sleep,reading bible,colouring,doing crossword puzzle or messaging.Nobody in the class will listen but she don't care of what we were doing.

After Jun left,I called Joanne but she did not pick up the call so I left her a message and I also called Poh Cheng but her house nobody answered.After that I called Yilin and chatted with her.

I alighted at Lakeside Mrt and walked to Tine house to take the articles and chatted awhile I before taking bus 335 back and transfered to bus 187 back home. I reached home at 11.10pm, before I went back home,I went to 7-11 to buy Slurpee and drink and also dinner back home and eat as I not yet had my dinner.

No comments: