28 October 2006

Can't go back to ZZZ

Haiz...thought of going back to sleep but in the end,I JUST CAN'T SLEEP,so I woke up and put my notebook online and find friends to chat.

After awhile,I went down to buy drinks,mummy asked me to buy.While about to go down, brother transferred songs to my notebook while I went down to buy drinks.

My brother's friends came to my house and they studied for their O level as it's approaching soon.

P/S: Brother,all the best for your upcoming O level,no more playing liao,ya...

When I'm back home,Yilin was online and I chatted with her.She did not work today and she told me that she will be late for later the miting as someone going to her house to so something and she will reached the latest by 4.30pm.

Now, I'm home writing my blog and later have to cook my breakfast as I now hungry...very hungry.Haha...

Okie now I off to my kitchen and cook...

See ya later... :)

No comments: