30 October 2006

Monday blue...

Today,as usual,I could not wake up even Tine called me and I went back to sleep again till around 7am then I woke up and went to prepare for school.

P/S: Thanks Tine for waking me up!!

Today,I don't feel like going to school and felt very down...Don't know why!!!

Today,we had co-op at 11am-2pm,but the register could not download and we did not have any co-op today but we stayed in there to stack up stocks that are coming.In the end,we ended at 2pm and went for OIT lesson.

Today,Mrs Tay told us about the Power Point Project and should have 4 members in each group, not more than that or less and should hand in on 20 Nov.

She also told us that after she had completed this part of the module,Mircrsoft Word before going into Excel,we will had our Test.Ah....wana break down ah...so fast and test again.

Almak...Stress ah...going to burst in due time ah...God,do help me...

No comments: