06 October 2006

God Blessing

To all my dear friends,Happy Mooncake Festival to you.

This morning,I woke up at 9.30am.At around 10.35am,Joy called me and we chatted awhile before I went to prepare to go to mit Jun at 12pm at City Hall.

After I bath,I had my breakfast before I left the house.My grandma cooked and prayed my grandfather before I had it.Before I ate,I prayed over the food and then ate it.

After I had my food,I went out of the house and took bus 900 to Interchange.

While waiting for the bus 900,I realised that I forgot to bring my discman so I went back to take as bus 900 had not come.I quickly walked back to my grandma house and took my discman.

While I was about to leave the house,my grandma peeled off the prawn shell and gave me 1 to eat.

Thank God as when I went down to wait for the bus 900,the bus was not here yet.I waited for about 10 minutes but the bus was not here yet and I was about to be late.

So I walked across the road opposite to wait for the cab and after I reached opposite side of the road,the bus came and I quickly walked across to the bus-stop to take bus 900.

When I reached Bus Interchange,I quickly walked up the escalator and walked to Causeway Point,the taxi-stand,to wait for cab.

Thank God,I need not wait for too long,I waited for about 5 minutes before the cab came.

The taxi driver told me that will reached the destination in about 15 minutes but in the end I reached the destination at 12.05pm,late for 5 minutes and the driver apologised to me but I told the driver that it's alright as it's not his fault as there was a slight jam.

During the journey,I realised that the driver is a Christian and came from the church name 'The Rock' from Suntec City.He told me that once every 3-4 months,he will go to church or even every 6 months then he go.I encouraged him that he should go more often.He did tell me that his friends from the church did call him or mit him up for coffee.

When I was about to reach Raffles City,I saw Sis Selena with one of her members walking down from 'CHIMES' and I did not call her as I was in the cab.

After I alighted from the cab,I was already late and rushed into Raffles City as miting Jun. About 12.06pm,Jun called me and asked me where am I?I told her that I was in Raffles City and she replied that she was in Raffles City also.

Then I asked her where is she?She told me that she was in front of me.Then we put down the phone and walked to Beach Road to look for Yilin.Her office is just opposite the Raffles Design School.

Jun and I waited for her at TCC as we were early,we reached there at 12.20pm.So Jun called Pauline to chat while I looked around.At 12.30pm,Yilin was here in TCC and we ordered our lunch.

Jun blessed us for lunch as I get good grades for my exam.Thank God for the blessing and His wisdom and knowledge upon me.

While waiting for the food to come,Jun had a small bible study with us.She shared with us 2 chron 9:17-24.How God bless Solomon? and we also shared 2 chron 1:9-12.How Solomon ask God to bless him?He ask God to bless him wisdom and knowledge instead of riches,glory and honour.God indeed bless him wisdom and knowledge and apart from that God also bless him riches,glory and wealth.Jun also shared our Spiritual Gifts in 1 cor 12:4-11.

After which,we took bus 961 to Kallang MRT and took train to Tampines as Jun had a meeting over there.

We walked to Century Square as she had a meeting at opposite Century Square,the UOB,7 floor.I think.heehee...

So I went to level 5 the aracade centre to play.But thank God,I did not played,I only see the people there played 'Time Crisis 4'.

At about 4pm,my mummy called me and told me that she had bought me a handphone and it's grey in colour.Thank God for the blessing.

At about 5 minutes later,Jun called me and told me that her meeting had ended and I went down to mit her.I told her that my mum bought me a new handphone as now I'm using one sometimes 'auto shutdown' and sometimes my friends called me and there's no ringing tone.

We walked to Metro and Jun wanted to buy a small bag as tomorrow she needed to attend a wedding.That's why tomorrow I had no cell,it moved up to today.

When we paid up the beach(MI SE)colour,the salesgirl told Jun that she need not paid for the bag as she had 'Points' to use it to paid.When she heard about it,she was like surprised.

After which,we walked to Joy house.Jun asked should give Joy a call?I told her why not give her a surprise.Heehee...

When we reached Joy's house,I gave her a call and told her that we are outside her house.She was like very surprise and told me that she was packing her things.

When she opened her door,she passed me her phone which was Meien on the line and she closed the door.After which,Jun had to climb the small step in front of the window to see what she was doing.After awhile,Joy opened the door and we both were in her house.

Around evening time,Meien came to Joy's house and shortly after Meien was here,Joy's mum was back home as she went to Jerald's concert.

We went to Joy's room to sing Worship song and we sang 3 worship songs.After which,we had conversation and we talk about 'Play in therate'.

We chatted till about 8pm and we left Joy's house.Meien walked to the bus-stop while Jun and I took cab back to Woodlands as Jun going back to Woodlands to sleep as her friend's wedding is near Woodlands.

I reached home around 9pm.

Thank God for the blessing upon me and thank God for everything He has done for me.

I love You Lord with all my hearts and soul.You are my everything.

No comments: