10 October 2006

Outing with Priscillia & gappy

This morning,I woke up at 10.15am and started to write yesterday blog and after which went to bath and prepare to go out as miting Priscillia at 12.30pm but changed the time to 1pm at Lavender as going there to renew my passport.

When I reached Lavender,I called Priscillia and asked her where is she?After which,I went to the second floor of ICA Building to renew my passport as it's expire on 15 oct 2006.After which,I went to level 1 to do it myself and paid $70 by nets,if not have to paid $80.I going to collect it on this Friday.

After which,I went to deposit some $ into my bank and Priscillia took me to ATM machine to deposit $ in and we walked to her working place,Burger King and had our lunch there.It's a full lunch,very full.After that,we took the shuttle bus to City Hall and we walked to NTUC Union to look for Sis Selena as Priscillia miss her.

When we reached CHEC,Sis Selena was not there and while waiting for Sis Selena,Priscillia messaged her and she did not reply and after sometimes,Sis Liza called Sis Selena and realised that she was not feeling well and did not go to work.After that,we walked off and went to Plaza Sing.

During the journey,we realised that Sis Selena's handphone number was wrong when just now Priscillia messaged.After which,I gave her the number and we went to the 'Star Factory' at Plaza Sing to play.Priscillia played $5 while I played $4.

After which,we took bus 131 to Lau Pat Sau to meet gappy while Priscillia went to Harbour Front as she mit her friend.

Gappy blessed me dinner and I treated her desert.After which,we took train from Raffles Place to Chinese Garden and I took bus 187 back to Woodlands while Gappy back home.

It was an enjoyable and great night spending with my gappy.I reached home at 10pm and had a rest.After which,I online and wrote my blog and played game with JiaJia.Haha...

No comments: