29 October 2006

After 2nd Service

After awhile,gappy messaged me that she in a rush and going off soon so we walked to Hall 8 and I messaged her telling her that.

When we reached Hall 8,I called gappy but she no picked up the phone.When I was making the call,the security of Hall 8 asked us to wait for my friend at the Foyer.We walked into Hall 8 and saw Sis Selena,Amelyn...Sis Selena saw me calling gappy and she said that she was behind coming out then I then put down the phone.We waited for awhile and indeed,gappy and Law walked out and we walked to Expo station together.

Gappy said that she and Law were going to Bugis to buy books so they alighted at Bugis station, left Poh Cheng,Amelyn and I in the train.At Outram Park station,Poh Cheng and I went out of the station to Harbour Front to look for Guo Bin and daddy.

When we reached Harbour Front,we walked to More Than Words to look for daddy but he was not there and I asked his collegue then I knew it. After that I called daddy then I kenw that he was in Tiong Bahru,the more than words there.

After which,we walked to ViVo city,to look for Guo Bin and we did not see him there and at the Gaint there,I bought 2 blouses for Cassandra's wedding which was held on 3 Nov and 5 Nov.

3 Nov,I will be her sister and will be going to her house at Woodlands.5 Nov is her dinner which held at Outram Road.

At about 6pm,we walked off the ViVo City and Poh Cheng went back home while I went to Tiong Bahru to see how daddy was.After which,I went back home.I reach home at around 9pm.

At about 10.30pm,daddy called me and said that he was tired and not mitting me for dinner and I was like okie lol,but I did not had my dinner yet.After which,we put down the phone.

At about 1am,I was hungry and saw Esther online and asked her to accompany me for dinner.We reached home at about 2am and she went back to study while I tried my best to Zzz as I promise Jun that on Sunday,I will sleep early but I know that it is late liao.

Sorry Jun,as I was hungry and couldn't sleep.After my dinner,I also can't sleep till around 3am then I fall alsleep.

No comments: