09 November 2006

WTH is this?

This morning,I woke up at about 7am and went to prepare immediately.I took bus 99 at 7.25am and I slept in the bus till I reached Jurong East,Tine called me and I answered but she hung the phone and she messaged me but I did not see the message and contiuned sleeping till Tine and Mary came up and touched me and I woke up.

I was surprised and shocked when I saw them.Haha...so surprised man!!! Then I asked Tine that sitting in front of us is it Zhong Yi as he looked like him but his hair is short.Indeed,it was him and I called him and he looked really neat and tidy.Actually,I like guys with short and neat hair.Haha...

When we reached school,Mrs Ang came in and asked us to go B6104 to the com lab to do our E-tutor and I could not enter into the web and I went to change into another com.Now can go in,but have to download the things in order to do the work.So I went to download and when I was about to down load,something appear and I called Mrs Ang and I don't know what she do to the com and after a while,it was download complete but I still can't down load so I called Mrs Ang again and she said what did I do?I told her it wa sher who did the things and I was already fraustrated as com lag and from this com to another com.Already fraustrated and pissed off...

So I talked to her in another way that she don't like and shouted at me and I just said sorry and she still complained and complained.After that,she went to get another com lab key as in this room,most of the com,can't use.

We changed into another room,just beside B6204,it was B6203 and the com was like the same lol.In the end,I did not do the E-tutor and I don't care about it anymore...Can't do means can't do and hack care it.I was online MSN chatting with Rabya and my friends.

At 9.50am,we walked out of the lab and towards the canteen as I'm hungry and when I was deciding what to eat,Hazel came to me and asked me to go LT as there is a talk of 'BODY SHOP.' After the talk,Body Shop ladies,two of them namely Sharon and Wendy gave us a coupon each.

After which,we walked quickly to the canteen,but I left them and walked into the photocopy room to photocopy my Ic for the Giodano Scholars.After I had taken my lunch,I asked Tine to accompany me to look for Mrs Ang as to pass her my mummy and mine IC to her as she told us photocopy IC.

When I passed her the IC,she told me that she wana my mummy IC that's all and asked me to write my name on top of it.I was like huh?What the heck is it,man?Then after which,I was so angry with her.Didn't say so early and let me waste my $ to photocopy when my family is in a mess.Damn idoit...so angry with her...

No comments: