23 November 2006

After school events...

After our SW lesson,we went to Clementi Interchange and Bei Bei went off first and Tine went to Boon Lay first and we later joined Tine,Wai Wai went back home others are Mary,Jia Jia,Hazel and I.As for Hannah,I don't know where she went,she did not tell us.

After which,Hazel went off first,followed by us,Tine,Mary went to take bus while Jia Jia went back as she wanted to shop.As for me,I went to Tiong Bahru to visit 'Daddy" as long time no see him and before I went off,I go and visit him.Sorry,daddy as recently quite busy with my school projects and did not call you.

After which,I went back home and took my clothes to pass to my uncle as he came down and took my clothes back first and tomorrow after school,I just went my grandma house there.After that,I took bus to Jurong Point to change money to CHINA $ and there is no change as the change has finished so I went to Boon Lay and changed.After which,I walked back home with gappy on the line.

No comments: