17 November 2006

After class,went to...

After the lesson,we went to take bus 52 to IMM to have our lunch except Hannah and Bei Bei as Hannah went to do her projects while Bei Bei went off first.

When we reached IMM,we decided to have our lunch at Mos Burger.After the lunch,we went to Giant to look for the sale-girls for my wind-breaker as that time,I went but did not have my size.After which,I went off to take shuttle bus to Boon Lay alone as others stayed at IMM for a walk.As at 3pm,Wai Wai,Mary and Tine had archery.

When I reached Boon Lay,I walked to the Bus Interchange to take bus 198 and reached home at around 3pm.

When I'm back home,I received a letter from Post Office to ask me to go down to get things from them.I walked down to Blk 492,the post office.When I reached there,the lady over there said that tomorrow the things then was here.I did not read the card,damn it...

After which,I walked to the Dessert shop to buy red bean and corn back home.It's cost $1.50 and additional $0.10 as bringing back home.I reached home at about 4pm.

No comments: