17 November 2006

Talk at Lecture Threate

This morning,I went for breakfast with Hazel and we went opposite to have our breakfast. I ate seafood porridge while Hazel ate Roti Prata.After we had finished our breakfast,we went to POSB ATM to withdraw $$ as I have not much $$ inside my wallet.Hazel accompanied me to the machine and we walked to the bus-stop to take bus 99 to school.

When we walked to the bus-stop,almost reached the bus-stop,Hazel flaged the bus 99 but the bus went off so we waited for another bus as we were so tired to scold.Heehee...

We waited for about 5 minutes,a double-deck bus of 99 came and we boarded the bus.Hazel and I slept in the bus,we almost over stop the bus-stop.Thank God,I'm able to wake up and drop down at the right bus-stop.

After we reached the school,we walked to class B2207 as today we were supposed to be in SMART ROOM 5 but we reached school early, so we walked to the classroom and slept in there. We reached school at 7.45am.

At about 8am,Tine called my handphone 2 times but I did not hear.Sorry Tine ah,I really very sleeply and tired.After that,we went to SMART ROOM 4 first,after which,we went to SMART ROOM 5.

After the lesson of CDP,and we handed our CDP projects,we went down to LT for a talk.When we reached there,we then realised that it was about the Green Club organised.They talked about "Recycled Waste Material".It was so boring and I felt asleep in there till around 10.30am,the talk ended.The talk's duration is half-hour.

After the talk,we went to B6101 for our OIT lesson.The lesson ended at 12pm.

No comments: