18 November 2006

Going to Joy's house for B.S

Yesterday night,I slept quite early,I slept around 12 plus and woke up this morning at 8.25am. And here I am,writing my lovely morning blog.Haha...

Today,we are going to Tampines for our B.S. Joy's thanks for letting your house to be open for us to listen to God's word. So happy,today,can listen to the Word of God with you since the last time you came to my cg at W192 at CHC.That's quite a long time,right? Heehee...

Hmm...later Poh Cheng will be coming to my house around 9 plus.

Poh Cheng,this word is for you:
I'm so happy to see you once again on Fire with God and I pray that this will be forever.Just wana let you know that anything happen,cling onto Him and never give up.Have Faith in Him and trust Him.You are always precious in His eyes.Let's us grow together in His love,ya?Amen!!!

Hmm...now I'm listening to this song,called

"With All I Am",by Hillsongs,
composed be Reuben Morgan.

Into Your hands,I commit again,
With all I am,For You Lord,
You hold my world,In the palm of Your hand,
And I am Yours,forever

CHORUS:
Jesus I believeIn You,
Jesus I belongTo You,
You've the reason that I live,
The reason that I sing,
With all I am

I'll walk with You,Wherever You go,
Through tears and joy,I'll trust in You,
And I will live,In all of Your ways,
And Your promises forever,
I will worship,I will worship You,

I will worship,I will worship You

No comments: