12 November 2006

Surprise by Poh Cheng & Steven JR

This morning,I slept at 5.15am,my mummy woke up and saw me not yet in bed and I quickly went to bed and slept for an hour before I woke up.It was at 6.15 am and I started to prepare to go Church at Expo.I mit gappy at 7.15am at Chinese Garden first cabin but in the end,she changed the time to 7.25am.During the journey to Expo,we chatted and when we reached Expo,it is 8.30am so we went to the ladies first then gappy walked off first as she went to queue up as today is Rev.Ulf Ekman service so I went back to Expo station as I mit Poh Cheng at 8.45am.

When I mit Poh Cheng,we walked to the foyer 3 and saw Sabie doing urshering and we chatted awhile and we walked off to Hall 9 as our service starts at 9am.When we reached Hall 9,the tine is just nice,9am sharp.After the service,Poh Cheng went to donate blood for the 'BONE MARROW' and when she filled up the application form,Andrew asked me to join in also as long as I'm healthy can le.So I also joined in.

When it was my turn,and the lady poked into my finger,the blood just came out and on the paper that she put my blood in,there's a circle and she did it so nicely man,like art master piece.
After that,we received an evlopene and inside it,there's a membership card for the BMDP(Bone Marrow Donor Programme).

After that,we went to foyer 3 to had our lunch.After that,we mit Steven JR and Yilin for 1.30pm service.After service,JR also went to donate 'BONE MARROW".While JR was waiting,Yilin went off.After which,we stayed for awhile and we went to Outram to had 田鸡粥,it costs $17.50 and after which,we wanted to walk to Boat Quey but my leg was in pain so we did not go instead we walked to Popular as I wanted to get my booklet.JR and Poh Cheng said that they wanted to go buy things when I was up the escalator.After I redeemed my book,I took a look at the book while waiting for them to come up.

After awhile,Poh Cheng came up and told me that JR donno go where and asked me to call him and I passed my hand phone to her and she made a call after she came back from the washroom.After she confirm where he is,we went to look for him.When we mit JR,JR suddenly came up with a small little cake from "POLAR" and sang me 'Happy Birthday' song. I was so shocked and surprise.Thanks JR and Poh Cheng.

After which,we walked to Christelle's father shop but it was closed so we walked to the shopping mall and sat down and had a drink.I had my cake there,it is coffee favour as I don't really into chocolate favour.After that,we took train go back home.We three in different directions. Poh Cheng is in Bo Keng,JR is in Tampines and I am in Lakeside.

I reached home at about 10.30pm.

No comments: