17 November 2006

Waking up Early Morning around 5am

Today,I woke up at around 5am but before that I was sleeping from 1 plus before 2am as I was damn tired and drowzy,only Hazel was up doing and editing our CDP,business simple plan projects.

At around 5 am,I was awaken up and saw Hazel was lying on the floor with her head on my bed, I woke her up and asked her to get up on my bed and sleep and she told me that she made some admendments and she don't know how to save it.

I woke up and saw the admendments and saved it.After which,we were awaked and Hazel wanting to watch Tv so I on my DVD player,the show is "Goong",it was taken from my brother's friends as they let him watched and I borrowed from him.

While I was watching the second part of the DVD,I was here typing my blog.

P/S: Hazel,you are so power...the whole night,never sleep...Power Girl !!!!

No comments: