11 November 2006

Going out with Priscillia

Today,I miting Priscillia at 3pm but I have things on so I mit her 4pm instead of 3pm.But in the end,we mit 4.30pm at City Hall Station.

Before miting Priscillia,I went to POSB Bank to deposit cheque of Giordano giving me this morning.After which,I took MRT to go and meet Priscillia.When I reached there,Pris not there yet so I went to Raffles City to take $ out of the bank.Then I went to meet her.

When I mit her,we went to Suntec to eat.We eat laska near the convention there.I treat Pris and after which,we had a walk at MS(Marina Square).After awhile,we went to LJS(Long John Silver),I ordered Clam Chowder of 8 oz at $2.80 and Pris ordered a big drink at $2.15.After which,we took bus 133 at Suntec Convention to Bugis and we walked to Bugis Junction, followed by Bugis Street and OG.After that we walked to take bus 7 to Orchard and we walked to Lido and sat down and I ordered student meal Banito meal.2 sets at $7.90.

P/S: This is yesterday event (10/11/06).I write it today as yesterday,I was watching TV....

At 11.15pm,we had our leave and we walked to Orchard Station and I took train back home while Pris took bus back home.I reached home at 12.30am.


I told Pris that I have neg thought this few days and really very stress till I wana smoke and wana rest for a few weeks for not going to Church and I know when I don't go for a few weeks,I will feel like not going anymore.So what shd I do??Can anyone tell me?I really beri stress...My family,my school,it shd be fucking school and oso my personal things...Wow....so in a mess man!!!
Help me!!!I feel like crying but just can't cry out...but will see my eyes red onli...ARHH...
Wana die ah...

No comments: