02 November 2006

No going to School,2 Nov 2006

Last night,I slept very very early.I slept at 10 plus close to 11pm.That's early,man... Hmm...somebody must be guessing why I slept early last night,right?Haha...Wanting to put for you to guess and for me to know but haha...I'm not that bad la...Don't call or sms me saying that I'm bad liao.I tell you lol...Is because I not feeling well,having heavy flu and back ache lol. Remember I told you all that that time I was working and carried goods and kenna spained my back?Now,the pain is back lol.But don't worry,I'm fine now.

Today,I woke up at 6.45am as my freind called me but I don't know who as my handphone at the moment,no caller ID so can't know who it is.Haha...

Later of the day,then update you all.Now trying to go back to sleep,later going to Polyclinic to see doc.

No comments: