23 November 2006

Talk at LT

At 9am,it supposed to be Mrs Ang lesson but it changed to a talk as today there's a talk at LT. Public Speaking.

Today's speaker is Mr Tan.He talks about Building Confidence.--5Ps:
1) Preparedness(always prepare yourself)
2) Power Dressing(dress appropriate for the occasion)
3) Perform as practised.
4) Project yourself as a speaker.-be upright and speak with poise.
5) Positive mindset-tell yourself:'I can do it','I am here to share and learn','Don't worry,just do my best'.

After which,Mr Tan talks about Public Speacking and give us notes.After which,it ends at 11.30am and we went for our SSG lesson at B2203 and Ms Chin talk about the 'face test' date.
After that,we went for our SW as it starts at 12pm.

Tine and I went to office with Ms Chin for my projects and after that we went for our SW lesson.
Today,is our Nafar test and I only did some of it like sit-and-reach and jumping board.

No comments: