02 November 2006

Going to meet Priscillia

After taken my breakfast,i forget to have my medicine.Hmm...how I know?Mary asked me...tell you the story.

I mit Kristine,Mary and Hazel after their lesson at Kristine bus-stop at about 2pm as I messaged Tine that when they reached Polyclinic bus-stop,give me a call and I will go down and mit them and pass my CDP project to her.

When I reached Tine bus-stop,I walked with them to Tine's house as Mary and Hazel going to Tine's house to do their projects as tomorrow have to hand in which is Friday,3 NOV.Whilw walking to Tine's house,I told Mary that I forget to eat my medicine and told her not to tell Tine and Hazel otherwise they will struggle me .Thanks Mary...Hehe...Don't go find her wor...it's me to tell her not to tell you all de.Hehe...

I stayed at Tine's house till 3pm and I went off first as miting Priscillia at 4pm at Bugis. I walked to MRT station at Lakeside to Bugis.While walking to MRT station,I called Anni but she hang up my phone as she don't wish to talk.When I reached Bugis,Priscillia and I walked to Sim Lim Square as I needed to buy Microsoft Office software but in the end,I did not buy as it was abit expensive and I did not have so much. So I just bought Thumbdrive at $40 plus.After which,we walked to ATM machine as I wanted to check if I had enough $ inside.Then we walked to a place to sit down and chatted.I had Nasi Lemak and 'Ju Hua' for my lunch at 5.45pm while Priscillia had set meal.

After we had eaten,Priscillia called Geraldine,her Senior,as I have friends calling Geraldine so need to ask her Surname.After which,we walked back and Priscillia accompanied me to wait for bus 960 as I was going to Woodlands to stay till Saturday night as I going to Cassandra's house as she is getting marry tomorrow.

During the journey,I called Geraldine and we chatted till she had work to do and we put down the phone.After that,I called Yilin and chatted with her for awhile then put down the phone with her and slept in the bus awhile.

I reached grandma's house at about 7 plus in the evening and had my dinner and had my medicine and online awhile and write my blog.

No comments: