05 November 2006

Good Neighbour Day by Rev Eugene Seow

This morning,I almost overslept as I woke up at 6.30am.I prepared everything and wanting to go out of my house,I told my mum about I go to church,my mum told me that you not well still wana go church?I said I'm ok and went out of my house.

When I reached church,it's going to be 9am.Thank God,I was not late and Poh Cheng was here at 9.05am as she woke up at 8.20am and she took cab down.So we did not mit up and walked into service together.

THE JOY OF THE LORD IS MY STRENGTH

Today sermon was very good,Rec Eugene Seow talked about Zechariah 3:1-10 and also talked about How can I be a good neighbour?There are three things in Zechariah 3:1-10:

(1) KNOW YOUR INHERITANCE,YOU HAVE HIS APPROVAL-STAND STILL
(2) KNOW YOUR COMMISSION,YOU HAVE HIS AUTHORITY-TAKE CHARGE
(3) KNOW YOUR NEIGHBOUR,YOU HAVE ACCESS-REACH OUT


BE A GOOD NEIGHBOUR AND LET YOUR NEIGHBOUR KNOW THAT YOU'RE EXIST.

After the service at about 11am,Yilin came and looked for us at the handicap section while Poh Cheng and Jun went up to the altar call.Yilin and I waited for them after which we left the hall. I was freezed to almost death as the air-con was very cold and I was sitting right down the air-con which I supposed it is.

After we went out of the hall,I was still cold and shivered.After Jun prayed for us,we left the place.Jun and Andrew went for their courses while Jocelyn went home and Yilin,Poh Cheng and I went to food-court to had our breakfast cum lunch.After which,Yilin went off as she needed to buy her things while Poh Cheng and I still at Expo.Poh Cheng blessed me a small little pouch.
Thanks Poh Cheng.

When CHC people came out,we walked to Hall 8 and looked for gappy and we chatted for awhile and whiel waiting for gappy,Poh Cheng and I saw Lynette came back.WELCOME BACK LYNETTE,GOD IS GOOD.Lynette was back to CHC for a month le.Gappy passed me thing when I saw her.Thanks Gappy for the gift,I love it very much. After that not long,we saw Steven JR and I called him and he seemed busy as he was rushing to service at FCBC.We left them and joined Steven for the service as he was miting his cell member.WELCOME BACK STEVEN JR,GOD IS GOOD.He was in FCBC about 3 weeks le.After that,he introduced his leader to us.His leader called Anthony and is 26 years old.How I know his age?When he first looked at us,he thought he Poh Cheng and I were secondary school but I told him that I am 26 this year and he told us that he is also 26 this year.

At about 1.40pm,the youth service starts and we walked in together with JR cell.I was there just for the 'praise and worship' while Poh Cheng would want to go for full service as I had to rush back.Tonight I had wedding dinner.

When I reached home,I realised that I can't go for the dinner as my family got things on.Haiz... Today,I can't go for the dinner and also last Friday,I did not go for her wedding to be her sister as I was having fever on that day and now I can't go for her wedding.So sian....

My friend,Cassandra,sorry that I won't be able to attend and was happy that you invited me to your wedding.Really sorry,hoping you will understand.

No comments: