13 November 2006

Miting Priscillia at Jurong East

At 8.30pm,I mit Priscillia at Jurong East as today she messaged me and asked me if I'm free later on as she is in Harbour Front.

When I mit her,we walked to IMM, the Gaint as I wanted to buy Wind-breaker for my trip to China later this month.

After that,we went to Burger King to eat.After that, we went back to Gaint again and I bought DVD as it's $8,the title is You've got mail. After which,we walked to Jurong East Interchange to take bus back home.We waited for Christelle at 10.45pm and later they took bus 197 back home while I took bus 334 back home.

When I get down of the bus,I called Jun and told her that I now at my house downstair walking back home.I reached home at about 11.30pm.After which,I sent my things to Jun to help me.

Oh dear,still have 15 more minutes to my BIRTHDAY and still have to do projects.Haha...
Praying that I can finish it on time.

P/S: my 2 cousin this morning messaged me Happi Birthday at about 8.35am when I'm in Ms Chin class.At about 3.10pm, my god-sis,Wen,messaged me greeting of Happy 26th Birthday amd enjoy my day.

No comments: