15 November 2006

Outing in the night

Today,I mit Esther and Mary at 10pm at outside 7-11 and we bought liquiors and we drank at my house downstairs.After awhile,Hazel came and we both went to 7-11 as I need to open the liquiors for Esther one as can't open.As for Hazel,she went to buy liquiors.

When I mit Esther,she brought me a present and I opened it up when we were at my house downstair.Thanks Esther for buying presents for me.

At about 11.15pm,James came and we started our drinks party...Haha...

At about 12.15am,Hazel and I sent Mary home and after which we went to 7-11 as Hazel wana buy things and then she went back home by cab.When Hazel and I were in 7-11,James called me and asked me where am I?as Esther went back home so he came down to 7-11 and looked for us.We saw Bell at 7-11.

After which,James and I walked back home.I reached home at around 1am.

No comments: