12 November 2006

Service message

After the service,I had a more feeling in God's love.I think it's God's presence that touches my heart once again...

Out of a sudden,all my neg thought had gone away and positive thought is restored in my mind again...

In times of help,I will ask God to help me overcome it.I will stay strong in Him.

Love you,my Lord,my Saviour...

With All I Am Hillsongs
Worship 2003 Reuben Morgan

Into Your hands, I commit again
With all I am, For You Lord
You hold my world, In the palm of Your hand
And I am Yours forever
Jesus I believe, In You
Jesus I belong, To You
You've the reason that I live
The reason that I sing
With all I am


I'll walk with You, Wherever You go
Through tears and joy, I'll trust in You
And I will live, In all of Your ways
And Your promises forever
I will worship, I will worship You
I will worship, I will worship You

No comments: