02 August 2006

Thank God for Your Blessing

This morning, before I left my house to school, I prayed the prayer of armor and prayer of blessing. Today, I have SES common test and really wana thank God for blessing me more time to study as last night, I was supposed to study early in the morning at 2am but I can’t wake up even I set my hand-phone alarm. Haha, funny right?? Not like me, right…

At 11am, I had my common test, and I finished it in 25 minutes time. Thank God as almost all the questions, I was able to do except a few. Thank God for blessing me wisdom and understanding.

After school, while I was walking back home just outside the school near the office, I almost fell down and sprain my ankle but I did not sprain my ankle and nothing happened to me. Thank God for His protection upon me.

I remember what Jun had said on last Saturday, during bible study, she told us to pray the prayer of armor when we left our house. In return, I asked her ‘What if I forget to pray?’ Jun replied back that the arrow will shoot unto you. Now, I really know that the prayer of armor, I must pray every now and then to protect me from any harm.

Dear God, thanks for Your blessing and protection upon me. In Jesus name, I pray. Amen.

Today, I have to go work at 7-11, helped out by cleaning the store. I started work at 6.30pm till no idea end work.

No comments: