20 August 2006

Sermon Powerful

This morning,I woke up at 6.20am.Thank God for letting me listen to my alarm ring,if not,i will be late for miting gappy.Haha...

When I was in the train going to meet gappy at Clementi,she sms me saying that she needed to go first as lined up for A.R.Bernard,weeekend service. So I went myself to the service by train and I slept in the train until I reached Kallang,I called Yilin as afraid she overslept.haha...

When I reached Expo,it's about 8.15am and it was still early for me so I sitted at the taxi stand, the bench and waited till 8.40am and walked to Hall 9 and went for my service at Max Pavllion.

The sermon was very powerful and today was FCBC,20 Anviersary,Thank God.

After the service,Yilin and I went to foodcourt to have our lunch and after lunch, we waited for her friend in CHC as she wana went out with her.

After that,I went to take train back as miting Tine at Lakeside Control as she needed to top-up her farecard.

After that,we went to KFC as she have not eat her lunch and later went to 7-11 to buy drinks. After that,we went home as wana practise our role-play but in the end,we just go through it.

Later that,Tine played her maple online game using my laptop while I went to bath.After that, we went downstair to contiune to play online game.Around 8.05-8.10pm,we had our dinner at Blk 442.

After dinner,Tine and I went back home as I needed to put my laptop back home and went with Tine,accompany her back home and I went around 4 头 for a walk. After which,I took 157 bus back home.I reached home at around 9.25pm.

I felt very down now as tommorrow have to see her,Hannah,as I don't feel like seeing her. I wonder why am I always the one who she is targetting?Is it that I easily being bullied?I don't know.No mood for tommorrow presentation and role-play.

I cried out;God,help me!!!I need You to be here with me.

No comments: