23 August 2006

Finally Decided

Today,I finally decided to go school but I was late as I overslept,I woke up at 7.15am and that was waken up by my brother who knocked at my door.As last night,I did not sleep well as wondering today should I go to school not, wonder and wonder till very late then I slept.

I reached school,it was already 8.20am and L20 was marked at my attendance.Today, as I just stepped into the class and saw Jiali, I apologised to her as I made her worried.I had no role play presentation while others had so I just either slept in class or doing work which SES teacher gave me.

Today,my mood was like not really so good but the day was ok lol...So sad,she did not apologise to me and I think back; Is it worth it while I was like suffering from insomia and she was like nothing happened to her? Am I really affected by her actions or words?After a serious thought, I had a conclousion from it.Don't think,it's worth it...I'm just doing harm to my body as not sleeping well. My body is a temple of God and I had to take care of it.I'm responsible for it.Amen!!I will try my best to sleep in the night well so friends do not worry about me.

Thanks friends for being there for me!!!Love You all.

No comments: