30 August 2006

No going to school,go to see doctor

Today,I no went to school as I was still having headache.In the afternoon,I went to see doctor and waited quite long.Doctor gave me 2 days MC and I asked if I well tomorrow,can I go to school? But the doctor told me to rest at home.

After that I went back home and started to pack my things and went to Clementi as miting Priscillia at 6pm to study.

After miting her,we went to Lakeside Family Service as her classmate,Alvin brought us there. We played pool over there.Her classmate was also FCBC.

About 8 plus in the night,we left the place and Priscillia went back home while I bought dinner and ate at my house downstair and played my laptop.

In the night,around 11 pm,Amelyn came and looked for me,after awhile Steven,daddy was here.
We chatted about 1am and I went back home while daddy and Amelyn still down stair.

I went back and on laptop awhile then went to sleep.

No comments: