27 August 2006

Late for Sunday Service

This morning,I met gappy and Esther 8am at Jurong East 1st cabin to go Expo together. After which,I callled gappy's phone but she did not pick up the phone so I called Esther to inform her about me will be late and asked them to go first as I forgot to bring my jacket so I went back to take.

After which,I took bus to Lakeside Mrt.When I was waiting for the train to come,I saw Jasmine,Mindy's sis.We took the train together till Dover her member boarded the train and we travelled together.

When we reached Expo,I went first as I was late for my service.After the service,Jocelyn called me,Jun and I went out to meet her and we prayed for her before miting Yilin as she went for the afternoon service.Jocelyn drove us there at Tampines as we mit Yilin at Tampines.

After which,we walked about 10 mins walk to Joy's house.After while,we went down to have our lunch with Joy at her market the hawker center.Aftre we had finished our lunch,we walked to the bus-stop as Yilin was going to Expo for her service as she did not go for the morning service.

After that,we walked back to Joy's house and stayed for awhile.Before we left the house,we prayed for Joy and after that,Jun prayed for Joy's sis and Joy went in and I played with Jerald.

After their prayer,Jun and I took cab back to Paya Lebar as Jun needed to go back.I was miting Priscillia 5.30pm at City Hall.But it was early so I went to the Paya Lebar opposite the Shopping Center.I walked till about 5pm and took train back to City Hall to meet Priscillia.We went for a walk.

No comments: