29 August 2006

UNLUCKY DAY


This morning,I went to school alone as Tine had MC for 2days.When I was in school,I was kenna hit by beibei's bag again and again.

After the lunch,we went to computer lab to do our SBM projects.When Fifi called me,and i went there,I did not see the wire box and fell down and knocked against the computer lab with my chin.

During EFC lesson,my head started to spin and I slept during her lesson.

After the class,I went to take bus to Clementi MRT travelling to Dobbhy Ghuat as went there to photocopy for my projects.After that went to Raffles Place as miting Priscillia and her sis for study.

During our studies at Burger King,I felt headache and I finished my panadol and did not put some in my bag so I endured.

During my studies,Jun and Joy called me asking me how am I feeling? and so on...

About 9pm,we stopped our studies and started to pack our things and went back home by train.

I reached home about 10pm.

No comments: