26 August 2006

Captains Of Lives-Play

Today,I have to go City Hall as there was a play near the Suntec.Don't really know the name of the place.Sorry!!! I met Mary 9.30am at the 7-11 opposite me house.We had our breakfast there.After which,we went to 7-11 as Mary wana bought drinks. After which,we went to took train to City Hall as miting CHERISH,KRIS,FIFI,VICK,JULIAN,YANI at City Hall.

After which,we took the shuttle bus to the place.After the show,we went to had our lunch. After that,MARY,CHERISH and I walked to the bus-stop opposite Raffles City to take bus 14. MARY and I went to Cell while CHERISH went to Bedok to look or SHAYNE.

MARY and I walked to the Haig Courts and waited at the playground for JUN.After awhile, YILIN was here and together we waited for JUN.While waiting for JUN,I played with the kids at the playground.

After awhile,JUN came and we walked together to JUN's place.After which,our cell started.

After the cell,MARY,YILIN and I walked to the bus-stop and MARY and I took bus 32 to Commonwealth station and changed bus 198 back home.While YILIN took bus 40 back home.

I reached home around 8.30pm.

No comments: