09 August 2006

Half-day in school and went to SIS

This morning, I woke up at around 7am and was late for school and quickly went to bath and prepared. I reached school almost 8.20am and I was late for school but thank God as the gate of the school was not closed for ceremony. So I was considered early. Haha…

After the school, which ended at 11.30am, Hazel, Mary, Sok Wai, Kristine, Hannah, Jia Li and I took bus 99 to Gek Poh for our breakfast and did some research for our projects. After which, Hazel and Mary went to take bus 99, Hannah went back home while others went to Jurong Point.

After which, in the evening, around 5.40pm, Andrew called me and told me that Jun did not bring her hp today to work. So we mit 7pm at the North Entrance but I was late. I alighted at Kallang Mrt and walked to the bus interchange to take bus 11 to Singapore Indoor Stadium (SIS).

The pastor talked about the 4 Major Priorities. They are 1. Prayer and Unity. 2. Winning Singapore. 3. Being an Antioch. 4. Servant-Leadership. We prayed for it and the meeting ended around 10 plus.

After the service, I called up my friend and asked him to accompany me for supper.

After which, Andrew and Jun sent me to Paya Lebar Mrt to alight me there as I mit my friend at City Hall Control Station. We went to the Kopitam near the NTUC Income in between City Hall and Dobby Ghuat. We chatted and had our supper, dinner.

After we had our supper, we walked to Somerest to take night rider bus, NR5, back home. I reached home around 2.30-2.45am. I slept around 5am.

No comments: