21 August 2006

Crying Girl

Tonight,I was feeling real down as I don't know what to do?Should I go school tommorrow or not? If I don't go school,what happen to my presentation?If I go to school,I will have to see her? What to do?I don't know till Jun,my leader called me and talked to me asking me to look into eph 4:26-5:21,if there isn't any peace read and pray till I find peace in my heart.

When she called me,I was crying all the way till I almost can't breathe and felt giddiness and almost wana tell her wait,I wana eat medicine.Thank God,that I did not.

Before we put down the phone,she prayed for me and my presentation for tommorrow. Immediately putting down the phone,I sms Jun telling her thanks for praying for me.And I went to take out my bible and turned to the page that she wana me to look at it and started reading and prayed till I found some peace in my heart and stopped reading and went to washroom and bath.

After coming out,I started writing blog before I contiuned to read the words of God.

P/S: Jun,thanks and feel so blessed to have you and all the sista in Christ with me,to walk the way with me.Thank God for you all...

No comments: