22 August 2006

Thank God for postpone the role-play

This morning,i woke up at 6.40am as Joy called me to wake up as last night slept very late about 4 plus in the morning.This few night I could not sleep since Saturday night,the incident happened.I was very tired but just can't sleep no matter how I prayed and listened to Christian Songs and at last I slept le.

After I prepared and went to school,I was late for class but Mrs Ang let us went for our breakfast.Mary and I went for our breakfast while others stayed in class.We went with Mrs Ang for our breakfast and Mrs Ang treat us carrot cake.Thank God for the blessing.

After the breakfast,we went for our lesson and almost after the lesson ended,there was a spot check and the teacher needed to check our bag and attire. I was like shocked as I have a lighter with me as my friend that time put it in my bag as she needed me to hide it for her.

Thank God as she did not find it. At 10.50am,we requested Mrs Ang as Tine,Julian,Waiwai,Hazel,Kris,Beibei,Zhong Yi and Rahby.We went off first as we had either Co-op or pushcart.

During CTR lesson,I'm so scared that I had my role-play later on as I from group 5 changed to group 4 as Beibei group only she came others no come.So worried & scared that my turn was here today although I had prepared it but mentally not yet.

I prayed to God that asking He to annoit me of wisdom and understanding and what I speak of is the word that was right. In the end,my turn had postponed to Thursday.Thank God for the blessing.

Hmm...Wonder tomorrow wana go school not???

No comments: