11 August 2006

Sick Gal

This morning, I woke up by Kristine. Thanks tine for your morning call. I was sick today but still went to school as I had to hand in the Giordano form to Mrs Ang. Last night, I couldn’t sleep as of sore throat and having fever in the night, but in the morning, my fever had subsided le. Thank God…

When I reached school, I saw Cherish at the traffic light as she was crossing the road to school and we crossed together with tine. Haha… I asked her if she can pass me the paper which Mrs Tay asked her to pass it to us to do during her absence.

After Ms Lim lesson, tine and I went to locker to put our books in locker before going to take bus 99 to Jurong East Polyclinic. We waited from 10.30am till around 1.45pm then can go back. So long hor.

After seeing the doctor, we rushed to Tiong Bahru to do our C.C.A (Interact Club). When we are at the station of Bouna Vista, Wen Ting called me and asked us not to go as they have already separated in groups le. So in the end, we decided to drop at Commonwealth Station and took bus 198 back home.

I slept in the bus till arrived at tine bus stop and I alighted there as have to go Post Office to collect things as Joy sent me. When I opened up, I sensed that there was sweet in it and truth enough; there were 1 Hall sweets inside the envelope, and some notes on HOW TO QUIT SMOKING.

After collecting the letter, I went to tine house nearby to try the new store wan tan noodle and ice-kachang. After finished eating, I went back home and rest.

Around 5 plus, tine msn me does Hannah sms mi about the next event of Interact Club but I told her no and I even off my hp and took another sim card in and try but result still the same, no.

I felt so sad as thinking that she doesn’t wana befriend me, I even had a feeling of it. Hope that my feeling is wrong.

No comments: