22 August 2006

Co-Op if not...

Today, I had co-op if not,I don't feel like going to school as my mood is not so good,feeling really down as yesterday had a talk with her and my mood is like wana run away but I just can't do it as this won't do me any good.

So this morning,I just went to school and attended the lesson. Today,I have co-op duty with Kristine,Bei Ying,Kris and Julian.We five of us but Ivy did come along.After the co-op,we went to class for our SBM and also CTR.

I'm so scared as today Jiali did not come to school as she was having Oral for her O level.So in the end,we had to skip Bei Ying group as only she was present,others were not here. Our group was group 5 but in the end,we had to move up and now our group was in group 4.

I was so scared that I went out of the classroom and started to pray for God's wisdom and understanding upon me and my group.After the pray,my heart just don't feel so good so I sms Joy about it and she sms me back. Out of a sudden,I felt that God is here as I felt His presence as I no longer so tight up and felt relax abit.It's like assuring me something but just can't say out what is the things.

After awhile,either my friend or teacher(sorry,forget it) just came into the class and announced that other group which had not present,will be Thursday.I was like so happy as our group not really ready in the first place although I did read it up. I immeiately sms Joy to tell her that my role-play was postponed to Thursday.

Thank God...Hee...Hee...

No comments: