13 August 2006

Alone for Cell
This morning,I woke up at 10 plus.After I woke up,I laid at my bed till about 11am and get up and call Joy as not to give me morning call as I have woke up. I still have my fever on.Around 11.15am,I started to online and Esther msn me asking me to ask Long out as going to cell.

In the end,I mit Long and James at 11.45am and we went to have our lunch,including breakfast for me. Haha...I messaged Theresa,my boss to let her know that tomorrow I might not be able to work SW as I still have my fever and will let her know tomorrow morning if I was able to work,not.In the end,I mit Long and bring him to Lakeside Control Station to Mint.After that,they took cab with Timo,Sis Selena to their cell while I took bus 98A back home.

Around 2.30pm,I went down to took bus 99 to Clementi and transfer bus 14 to Katong for my cell at Haig Courts at 4.30pm.Jun and Andrew prayed for me.Thank God for them.

Today,I was alone in the cell as Yilin was not feeling well,while others have to work. Jun preached 1 cor6:12-20.It's about the God's body and spirit.Our body is God's temple and we have to take care...

After the cell,I ate my dinner,fish porridge which Andrew cooked at their place.I only ate half of the bowl as I really have no appeiate to eat.

I mit Priscillia 9pm at Jurong Point but I was late.Sorry gal,I was late.When the bus was approaching town area,there was a jam.

After that,I took bus 14 back to Bukit Merah and transfer bus 197 to Jurong East and then transfer bus 198 back home. When I reached home,I put down my laptop and washed up and left the house to mit Priscillia. I took bus 198 to Jurong Point and I reached at about 9.30pm.

After that, we went to Arcade Centre to play about half-hour and then went to Blk 668B to look for Priscillia's friend.

After which,there were no train for Priscillia to go back home and she took bus 198 with me and at my bus-stop took NR5 back to Orchard and then she can either took NR8 or taxi back home.
She reached home at around 1.15am and she messaged me.

Now, thank God that my fever has subsided but my throat was still pain while talking and coughing.And also my flu...

No comments: